“Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
Today the United States is celebrating Labor Day. In honor of that holiday, The Wild Hunt will be taking a day off.
We would also like to acknowledge all of those people, past and present, who have dedicated their energy, time, talents, and passion to keeping this news service going each week. Thank you to all of our writers, columnists, guests as well as those who labor behind the scenes. The artist Vincent van Gogh is credited as saying: “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.”
We will return tomorrow with Pagan Community Notes, which will be followed by news, interviews and a weekend of great columns. In the meantime, catch up on some of the recent Wild Hunt articles that you may have missed.
- Smithsonian Channel’s Sacred Sites explores ancient mysteries
- Column: “In Venezuela, Witchcraft is everywhere”
- Columna: “En Venezuela la brujería está en todas partes”
- Column: Triptych
- “Religious freedom for some” critics say of new DOJ Task Force
- University of Exeter looks at the best way to summon fairies
- Project Blitz, a strategic threat to religious freedom