Adopted 2/10/10; revised August, 2021
Thank you for visiting The Wild Hunt Inc. (TWH). We offer the policy described below to create a safe and civil environment within the discussion board areas of our platform for expressing your opinions about our articles and analyses.
Participation on TWH discussion areas is your acceptance of our policy and community guidelines.
TWH reserves the right to delete comments if they contain content that is irrelevant, spam, commercial, contain commercial links, or include any of the following:
- Hate speech
- Racism or racist content
- Illegal content
- Abusive, bullying, and/or personal attacks
- Libelous and defamatory comments
- Promote violence or illegal activities
- Transphobic, homophobic, or misogynistic content
- Evangelism and/or religious proselytizing
TWH reserves the right to block/ban profiles (and their alts) who:
- Are repeatedly abusive, vulgar, threatening
- Promote spam in their postings
- Make comments that violate our comment policy
- Post in TWH comment section for the purpose of continuing an internet disagreement started on another TWH thread or another website
Comments on TWH‘s discussion areas are solely the opinions of the individuals who own the profile posting the comment.
TWH encourages open discussion, which does sometimes includes disagreements, but we will not tolerate harassment, mocking, or taunting or derision of our commentators and/or religion.