Welcome to the latest installment of a new supplemental feature here at The Wild Hunt, The Wild Hunt Podcast (focus groups loved the name). This weekly podcast will take a deeper look at stories, links, and personalities that I feature in my daily updates. In this third episode of The Wild Hunt Podcast we interview author, ritualist, and Wiccan Elder, Ivo Dominguez, Jr. about Pagan chants, and his revived Panpipes Pagan Chants Site (and yes, we also discuss the recent controversy concerning Z. Budapest’s statement on “We All Come From The Goddess”). Then, we speak with Alex Mar, director of the documentary film “American Mystic,” about Pagans, Pagan films, and making better Pagan documentaries.
- “Nica Anahuatl” by Soriah with Ashkelon Sain from their album “Eztica.”
- Talk with Ivo Dominguez, Jr. about Pagan chants.
- “The Divine Goddess” chant by Shakmah Winddrum, performed by Assembly of the Sacred Wheel.
- Chat with director Alex Mar about Pagan documentaries.
- “Awake!” by Sharon Knight and T. Thorn Coyle, from “Songs for the Waning Year.”
- Panpipes Pagan Chants
- Ivo Dominguez Jr, is also author of the recently-released book “Casting Sacred Space: The Core of All Magickal Work”, co-owner of Bell, Book, and Candle in Delaware, and a driving force behind the New Alexandrian Library Project.
- American Mystic
- The Occult Experience @ Vimeo
- My recent post on Pagan documentaries.
- My interview with Alex Mar.
I hope you enjoy the show, stay tuned for next time.